Skip to main content
The Online Resource for Massachusetts Poverty Law Advocates
Mass Legal Services
Username or e-mail
Request new password
Find Legal Aid / LRF
News & Blogs
Practice Areas Library
Consumer & Tax
Disability Rights & Services
Disaster Relief and Recovery
Legal Services Administration
Research & Litigation
Websites Project & Technology
2017 EAEDC Advocacy Guide
Part 7: Appeal Rights
87. What are my rights if DTA won't give me benefits, or reduces or stops my benefits?
88. How much time do I have to ask for a fair hearing?
89. How do I ask for a fair hearing?
90. I have the proof my worker wanted, should I still ask for a hearing?
91. How should I present my case at the hearing?
92. When will I get a decision and what should I do if you lose?
93. Can I fix my problems without going to a hearing?
‹ 86. When do I have to report changes?
87. What are my rights if DTA won't give me benefits, or reduces or stops my benefits? ›