Skip to main content
The Online Resource for Massachusetts Poverty Law Advocates
Mass Legal Services
Username or e-mail
Request new password
Find Legal Aid / LRF
News & Blogs
Practice Areas Library
Consumer & Tax
Disability Rights & Services
Disaster Relief and Recovery
Legal Services Administration
Research & Litigation
Websites Project & Technology
2017 EAEDC Advocacy Guide
Part 2: Other Eligibility Conditions
35. Are there other eligibility conditions I must meet?
36. What if I just arrived in Massachusetts? What if I am homeless?
37. What if I am not a U.S. citizen?
38. Do I have to apply for citizenship if I am not a citizen?
39. Do I have to have a social security number?
40. Do I have to apply for Veterans' Services benefits?
41. What other benefits do I have to apply for?
42. Do I have to agree to repay DTA for benefits I received?
43. What are the assistance unit rules?
‹ 34. What if I have a criminal history or am fleeing prosecution or punishment?
35. Are there other eligibility conditions I must meet? ›