Skip to main content
The Online Resource for Massachusetts Poverty Law Advocates
Mass Legal Services
Username or e-mail
Request new password
Find Legal Aid / LRF
News & Blogs
Practice Areas Library
Consumer & Tax
Disability Rights & Services
Disaster Relief and Recovery
Legal Services Administration
Research & Litigation
Websites Project & Technology
2017 EAEDC Advocacy Guide
Part 4: Benefits
64. What are the basic benefits available to EAEDC recipients?
65. Do EAEDC recipients get health coverage?
66. When will I get my EAEDC payments?
67. What other benefits do EAEDC recipients get?
68. What if DTA makes a mistake and owes me money?
69. Can part of my benefits be paid directly to my landlord or utility company?
70. How will I get my benefits - direct deposit or Electronic Benefits Transfer?
71. What should I do if I need to replace or change my EBT card?
72. What are the rules about what I can buy?
‹ 63. What if I live in a rest home?
64. What are the basic benefits available to EAEDC recipients? ›