Skip to main content
The Online Resource for Massachusetts Poverty Law Advocates
Mass Legal Services
Username or e-mail
Request new password
Find Legal Aid / LRF
News & Blogs
Practice Areas Library
Consumer & Tax
Disability Rights & Services
Disaster Relief and Recovery
Legal Services Administration
Research & Litigation
Websites Project & Technology
2017 EAEDC Advocacy Guide
Part 5: Applications and Proofs
73. Where do I apply for EAEDC?
74. What proofs do I need?
75. How much time do I have to bring in proofs?
76. How should I send my proofs?
77. How long does it take to decide if I am eligible?
78. What if I need benefits right away?
79. What if a disability makes it hard for me to meet DTA rules or use DTA services?
80. How do I ask DTA for a reasonable accomodation?
81. What are my rights if DTA denies my reasonable accommodation request?
82. What if I do not speak English?
83. How can I find out what is happening with my case and see my case information?
84. Is my information kept confidential?
‹ 72. What are the rules about what I can buy?
73. Where do I apply for EAEDC? ›