Dispute Resolution

Enter the word(s) you are searching for; use quotes for exact phrase
Parents of children with disabilities and certain other individuals can use mediation and/or the hearing process to resolve special education disputes. In Massachusetts, hearings take place primarily at the Massachusetts Bureau of Special Education Appeals (BSEA). Parents can also make complaints to the MA DESE Program Quality Assurance Dept or to the U.S. Dept of Education Office for Civil Rights.


Displaying 1 - 7 of 7
View by Library Type
Sort by
US Supreme Court
LYNCH, Circuit Judge, CAMPBELL and SELYA, Senior Circuit Judges