Human Service Agencies

Enter the word(s) you are searching for; use quotes for exact phrase
In addition to services offered by the Department of Education, there are a number of agencies which may be able to provide services to youth.  Also, as part of transition planning (see Transition in the Special Education category) schools should refer students with severe disabilities to an adult agency at least two years before the student will leave school - this is called a 688 referral.  More information on 688 is available in the Education category under Students with Disabilities - Transition.
Displaying 1 - 3 of 3
View by Library Type
Sort by
Lindsay Byrne