Tenants' Rights in Massachusetts
MLRI, et. al.
Materials from the January 21, 2020 Tenants' Rights in Massachusetts training, presented as part of the MLRI/MCLE Basic Benefits Training Series:
- Resonable Accomodation Request - Reinstate Voucher
- Reasonable Accomodation Request - Direct Threat
- Where the Housing Court Sits and What Communities Each Sitting Covers
- Tenants' Rights in Massachusetts, Pullouts 1-18 (english) (spanish)
- Before You Move In
- Tenant Screening
- Protect Your Security Deposit
- What Kind of Tenancy Do You Have?
- Utility Rights and Programs
- Housing Discrimination
- Getting a Landlord to Make Repairs
- Lead Laws Protect Tenants
- Organizing a Tenant Groyo
- When You Move Out
- Facing an Eviction
- When to Take Your Landlord to Court
- How to Use the Courts
- Your Rights in a Rooming House
- Mobile Homes
- Is Your Apartment Becoming A Condo?
- Tenants and Foreclosures