Tenants' Rights in Massachusetts
MLRI, et. al.
Materials from the January 29, 2019 Tenants' Rights in Massachusetts training, presented as part of the MLRI/MCLE Basic Benefits Training Series:
- Where the Housing Court Sits and What Communities Each Sitting Covers
- Tenants' Rights in Massachusetts, Pullouts 1-18 (emglish) (spanish)
- Before You Move In
- Tenant Screening
- Protect Your Security Deposit
- What Kind of Tenancy Do You Have?
- Utility Rights and Programs
- Housing Discrimination
- Getting a Landlord to Make Repairs
- Lead Laws Protect Tenants
- Organizing a Tenant Groyo
- When You Move Out
- Facing an Eviction
- When to Take Your Landlord to Court
- How to Use the Courts
- Your Rights in a Rooming House
- Mobile Homes
- Is Your Apartment Becoming A Condo?
- Tenants and Foreclosures
To save files, right click and choose 'Save Target As' or 'Save Link As'
|Tenants Rights Pullouts 1-18.pdf||5.29 MB|
|Tenants Rights Handout 2019 .pdf||6.84 MB|
|0- Agenda - MCLE 2019 Tenants Rights.pdf||169.3 KB|
|1-2nd Introduction MCLE 2019 Tenants Rights.pdf||169.13 KB|
|2 -Evictions 2019 Final PW HE.pdf||858.66 KB|
|3- Discrimination - MCLE 2019 Tenants Rights.pdf||168.78 KB|
|4 -Getting Repairs Made - MCLE 2019 Tenants Rights.pdf||120.18 KB|
|5 -Rent MCLE 2019 Tenants Rights.pdf||391.41 KB|
|LT Pullouts English.pdf||4.37 MB|
|LT Pullouts Spanish.pdf||2.39 MB|