Below are copies of letters sent to the Baker Administration and USDA about the current MA SNAP Crisis. Please consider writing a letter from your organization to USDA and the Baker Administration to share what you are seeing in your community and urge USDA and the Baker Administration to STOP the erroneous closings and denials and FIX the system!
Also below, USDA NE Regional letter of 5-5-15 to Executive Office of Health and Human Services requesting DTA submit Corrective Action Plan to address numerous issues.
- Childrens Health Watch SNAP closures letter to Vilsack and Governor Baker
- Greater Boston Food Bank SNAP Letter to Governor Baker
- Mass Home Care and Massachusetts Association of Councils on Aging letter to DTA
- Crittenton Women's Union letter to Governor Baker
- Mayor Summer Youth Employment Program of Cambridge letter to FNS and EOHHS
- Bunker Hill Community College Single Stop USA letter to FNS, Congressman Capuano, Mayor Walsh
- National Senior Network letter to FNS Deputy Regional Administrator Messner
- Operation ABLE Serving Older Workers letter to Governor Baker, EOEA, EOHHS, FNS re SNAP and SCSEP
- Western Massachusetts Organizational letter to EOHHS Incoming Secretary Sudders
- Central West Justice Center letter to Governor Baker, EOHHS and FNS
To save files, right click and choose 'Save Target As' or 'Save Link As'