Overview of the TAFDC Program
The Sept 2023- Feb 2024 MCLE/MLRI Basic Benefit Training program dates and registration information has been posted on the MCLE website!
The training programs will take place in person at the MCLE Conference Center at 10 Winter Pl, Boston, MA 02108 and will be live-streamed online as well. The rest of the registration info for the BBTs in Spring 2024 will be posted soon as well.
Registration fee information below:
- Tuition for Legal Services Staff, Social Services/Health Services/Community and Non-Lawyer Advocates: $35.00 per person per session.
- Tuition for All Others: $125/person/session.
- Free for employees of sponsor organizations (including many legal services programs - check with your program to see if your program is a sponsor)
- Important note about the registration fee:
- The fee is $35 for non lawyer advocates/ legal services attorneys. The default fee that you will see on the registration page is $125. If you change the "All Others" dropdown to "Nonlawyer Advocates" or "Legal Services Attorneys," then click the "update" box in the order summary box to the right, the fee will update to $35.