Hello all, and happy Wednesday!
1. MassHealth Health Plan Updates: Relaunch of ACO Programs (tomorrow!)2. Organizations Interested in Becoming Certified Application Counselors3. MassHealth Redeterminations for Aging Services Network4. MassHealth Redeterminations for Members Experiencing Homelessness5. MassHealth Redeterminations for Kids and Families6. MassHealth Redeterminations and Renewal Update: Phase 2
2. Organizations Interested in Becoming Certified Application Counselors (CACs)
Monday, March 20, 3:00-4:00pm
Meeting link: https://umassmed.zoom.
This webinar is for members of any organizations who frequently work with MassHealth members whose organization may be interested in becoming a Certified Application Counselor (CAC) organization. CACs do not work for MassHealth but are trained by MassHealth and Massachusetts Health Connector to help apply for health insurance benefits, enroll in health plans, and maintain insurance benefits. This is an information session, and there is no commitment to becoming a CAC organization by attending.
3. MassHealth Redeterminations for Aging Services Network
Tuesday, March 21, 11:30am-12:30pm
This webinar is for members of the aging services network and is closed to the press.
4. MassHealth Redeterminations for Members Experiencing Homelessness
Wednesday, March 22, 3:30-4:30pm
Meeting link: https://umassmed.zoom.
This webinar will provide a general overview of what MassHealth redeterminations are and why they are particularly important this year. It will also provide information specifically relevant to redeterminations for MassHealth members experiencing homelessness and explain what organizations who work with members experiencing homelessness can do to ensure these members do not lose their Masshealth coverage. There will be time allocated at the end for questions.
5. MassHealth Redeterminations for Kids and Families
Wednesday, March 23, 3:00-4:00pm
This webinar will provide a general overview of what MassHealth redeterminations are and why they are particularly important this year. It will explain what members, and the organizations that support them, can do to ensure that MassHealth members maintain the best coverage they are eligible for. It will also provide information specifically relevant for MassHealth children or parents of children on MassHealth.
Who should attend: Schools and educators, school-based healthcare and social services staff, government agency staff and caseworkers, social service or community organizations serving children & families, healthcare providers serving children & families, any other individual providing support to children & families.
6. MassHealth Redeterminations and Renewals Update: Phase 2
During this webinar MassHealth will highlight key tools and resources members and community partners can access to ensure that MassHealth can reach members, help members understand and find support to complete their redetermination.
After attending this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe MassHealth’s 2023-2024 Redetermination Process
- Identify key timelines and steps for member action
- Explain how members can find supporting resources in the community
- Identify awareness and support materials for members, partners and stakeholders
MassHealth will review the same information during both the March 23 and March 28 sessions.
And finally, in case you missed it, you can now watch a recording of MassHealth's webinar on phase one of the redetermination process. This webinar highlighted key tools and resources members and community partners can access to ensure that MassHealth can reach members when it is time for their renewal.