The Massachusetts Trial Court Law Libraries have formatted a number of Massachusetts Rules of Court for free download to ebooks and ebook readers (such as Kindles, Nooks, iphones, ipads, etc.) As of May 2015, the following volumes are available:
- Mass. Rules of Civil Procedure
- Mass. Rules of Criminal Procedure
- Mass. Rules of Appellate Procedure
- Mass. Rules of Domestic Relations Procedure
- Supplemental Rules of the Probate and Family Court
- Mass. Juvenile Court Rules and Standing Orders
- Mass. Land Court Rules: Includes Rules, Standing Orders, the Manual of Instructions and the Guidelines on Registered Land.
- Mass. Superior Court Rules
- Mass. Guide to Evidence
- Mass. District Court Rules for Probation Violation Proceedings
- Mass. Rules of the Supreme Judicial Court
Other Court Publications
- Child Support Guidelines
- Mass. Model Criminal Jury Instructions, District Court. Note: This is a very large document (over 1300 pages) and may take longer to download.
- Massachusetts Guide to Evidence
Additional volumes are being added regularly. Click the "Go to Website" link below to access the Trail Court Law Libraries' website, to download the volumes and to see the most current list of volumes available. You can also sign up to be notified by email when the volumes are updated.