The following are links to government and nonprofit agencies addressing health law issues:
- CMS: Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services -- Formerly known as the Health Care Finance Administration, (HCFA) this is the federal agency the oversees Medicare, Medicaid, and the Children's Health Insurance Program.
- Children's Medical Security Plan
- Mass. Division of Medical Assistance (MassHealth)
- Massachusetts Health Connector --
- Mass. Department of Public Health
- Mass. Center for Health Information and Analysis
- Mass. Department of Mental Health
- Mass. Division of Insurance -- The primary mission of the Division of Insurance is to monitor the solvency of its licensees in order to promote a healthy, responsive and willing marketplace for consumers who purchase insurance products.
- Mass. Behavioral Health Partnership -- The Massachusetts Behavioral Health Partnership, usually referred to as "The Partnership" is the managed care organization which manages the mental health and substance abuse services package for MassHealth recipients in the PCC program. The Partnership also contracts with various MCOs (Managed Care Organizations) to manage their behavioral health programs' The Partnership also serves as the managed care entity for various community services offered through The Department of Mental Health.
- NHELP: National Health Law Program
- Families USA Health Care Website
- Kaiser Family Foundation -- An excellent resource for national and state health policy dealing with Medicaid, Children's Health, HIV/Aids, and reproductive health policy.
- Health Care for All -- Keep abreast of health access developments through the website of Massachusetts' health care consumer advocacy organization, Health Care for All.
- A Healthy Blog -- HCFA's blog.
- Community Catalyst --