This tool is designed to maximize a child’s safety as you determine issues of custody and visitation and can help you
- Assess whether a child or parent is at risk for physical, emotional, or mental abuse.
- Review the evidence so that the safety of the child is the primary factor in determining his or her best interest.
- Evaluate safety risks at various stages of a case, from initial filing through post-disposition.
- Make findings that explain and prioritize safety concerns.
- Draft custody and visitation orders that maximize family safety.
Click on "Go to Website" link below to access the guide