The following are links to immigration related government and court websites and materials:
- Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR): Contains links to all immigration courts nationwide, forms, statistics, etc.
- EOIR Virtual Law Library: Various indexes of BIA and Attorney General precedent decisions, including topical list of BIA precedent decisions
- Foreign Affairs Manual
- Freedom of Information Act Reference Guide from the U.S. Department of Justice
- Immigration & Customs Enforcement Forms: Form I-246 to request stay of removal and Form I-352 to post bond
- PACER Login: Access dockets, electronically filed documents, etc. for federal court cases
- Practice Manual for Immigration Court
- Practice Manual for the Board of Immigration Appeals
- U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS): Find USCIS forms, determine processing time for pending applications, check the status of pending affirmative cases, change a client’s address with USCIS, schedule appointments with USCIS, etc.
- USCIS Policy and Procedural Memoranda:
Boston EOIR Calendar
Detention & Removal Field Office Contacts