How Do I Talk About the Violence I Experienced? A Guide for K-12 Students and Their Caretakers
The Victims Rights Law Center and Surviving in Numbers have launched a resource bank and guide for young survivors (in kindergarden through 12th grade) and their caretakers.
The majority of sexual assault occurs between the ages of 12-24.
This guide helps young survivors and their caretakers understand:
- How to define their experiences
- What consent is and is not
- Whether or not to report, and how to report
- What their school can do to help them
- How to access crisis and counseling resources