FYI: Acting on Changes Reported by a TBA Food Stamps Assistance Unit During the TBA Period


TBA Food Stamp assistance units are not required to report changes during the TBA period, but if they do report a change the case worker must enter it on BEACON. If the resulting Food Stamp benefit is less than or equal to what the recipient already receives, BEACON will continue to pay the current level of benefits and leave the household as TBA. If the result is an increase in Food Stamp benefits, BEACON treats the report of change as a request to recertify and increases the Food Stamp benefit and removes the household from TBA.

Attachment Size
TMar05_FYI_TBA.pdf (127.26 KB) 127.26 KB