Leah A. Plunkett of National Consumer Law Center & Erika A. Sussman of Center for Survivor Agency and Justice
This screening tool aims to:
- provide a general overview of common consumer issues with which survivors grapple,
- offer concrete guidance on how to identify consumer law issues in the course of one’s client work.
- managing household income and expenses
- credit reporting
- debt collection
- foreclosure and eviction
- utilities access
- credit cards and high cost credit
- student loan debt
- auto access and ownership
To save files, right click and choose 'Save Target As' or 'Save Link As'