2001 - DTA Transitions Newsletters From 2001
DTA Transitions Newsletters for 2001:
- December 2001: EA hotel/motel placements; FS verifying household expenses; changes and clarifications to TAFDC and EAEDC regulations; TAFDC new 60 month clock.
- November 2001: CORI checks; FS elimination of vehicles as countable assets; Family Resources brochure; Forms which continue to be used with Beacon; Household expenses and vendor payments; Expanded FS categorical eligibility; federal veterans' match report; TAFDC new 60 month clock; TAFDC case history for Domestic Violence Waiver Request form; Food Stamps Quality Corner: child care deduction, child support income.
- October 2001: Authorization for reimbursemtn of EAEDC from retro SSI payment; FS COLA; PNA checks and detoxification services; child support; interview wrap-up.
- September 2001: Beacon post-conversion; completing EA invoices for hotels and motels; Changes to EA verification timeframes, undocumented noncitizens, assignment rights form, learnfare and prospective income; teen parents; FS categorical eligibility and expedited FS issuance; clothing allowance; third party liability reference guide.
- August 2001: Request for Assistance (RFA-1) and Applicatioln for TAFDC forms; TAFDC potential to graduate report and EAEDC 18-20 years report; income from Youthbuild and Americorps; EA requests; SSI Special Benefits.
- July 2001: Federal income tax rebates; Beacon issues; EA Self-Sufficiency Plan Phase II.
- June 2001: ESP expansion of Basic and Structured Job Search; Cooperation with child support enforcement requirements; Gambino v. McIntire lawsuit; EA self-sufficiency plan; Beacon 2.0 release and tests; Food Stamp elderly/disabled indicator.
- May 2001: Changes to TAFDC extension process; FS implementation of the Homeless Shelter/Utility Deduction; Mislabeled DEFRA reports; Beacon issues; Food Stamp Quality Corner: Categrical eligibility, child support income and DEFRA payments.
- April 2001: TAFDC and EAEDC default warrant ineligibility; customer service center; Temporary MassHealth cards for TAFDCand EAEDC applicants and recipients; Eligibility for EA related to 236 or 221D3 housing subsidy; FS increase in max excess shelter deduction; Inaccessible assets and domestic violence; Beacon issues; Food Stamp Quality Control: noncitizen eligibility.
- March 2001:
- February 2001: Emergency Assistance and TAFDC work program; EA hotel/motel placement; change in EA shelter billing process; Earned Income Credit; Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC) working with TAFDC recipients; Young Parent Program; change reporting notice.
- January 2001: Section 8 Joblink voucher program; SSI recipients residingin rest homes of community support facilities; CORI checks; TAFDC and EA vehicles as countable assets; TAFDC extensions; sanctioned recipients child support report; increased FS heaing standard utility allowance (SUA); timely FS case processing for homeless AU's; Food Stamp Quality Corner: verifications, terminated income.
To save files, right click and choose 'Save Target As' or 'Save Link As'
|Jan 01Transitions.pdf||234.64 KB|
|Feb 01 Transitions.pdf||263.46 KB|
|March 01 Transitions.pdf||281.84 KB|
|April 01 Transitions.pdf||229.37 KB|
|May 01 Transitions.pdf||192.55 KB|
|June 01 Transistions.pdf||613.56 KB|
|July 01 Transitions.pdf||217.8 KB|
|Aug 01 Transitions.pdf||259.21 KB|
|Sept 01 Transitions.pdf||284.07 KB|
|Oct 01 Transitions.pdf||243.24 KB|
|Nov 01 Transitions.pdf||365.45 KB|
|Dec 01 Transitions.pdf||210.77 KB|