Fenway’s Violence Recovery Program (VRP) provides counseling, support groups, advocacy, and referrals to survivors of domestic violence, sexual violence, hate violence, and police misconduct.
- Specializes in working with Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer (LGBTQ) individuals.
- Location in Boston, Jamaica Plain,Cape Cod, and Western Mass.
- The Violence Recovery Program at Fenway Health exists:
- To provide services to survivors of violence
- To provide information and support to friends, family, and partners of survivors
- To raise awareness of how interpersonal violence affects LGBTQ communities
- To ensure that LGBTQ survivors of violence are treated with sensitivity and respect
- To offer trainings and information on services for LGBTQ survivors
- To contribute to national statistics on violence within and against LGBTQ communities
- Services Offered
- Support Groups
- Documentation & Reporting
- Training & Education