Assister Webinars related to Health Connector Open Enrollment 2023
The Health Connector will host informational webinars during Open Enrollment 2023. During these webinars, Health Connector subject matter experts (SMEs) will review Open Enrollment related topics and processes. Time will be set aside during each webinar to answer your questions so you can best support your Health Connector members. These webinars are not part of mandatory Assister training, however participation in them is highly recommended.
Get the most out of each webinar!
1. This year's webinar schedule is linked from this message is linked from this message. It is also saved as a resource in the Assister Learning Management System (LMS).
To access this schedule and other related resources from the LMS, go to https://masshealthenpoint.myabsorb.com (use the Forgot Password link if you forgot your Username and/or Password):
- Select the Resources tab in the LMS
- Open the folder called Health Connector Open Enrollment 2023
- Look for the file called Assister Webinar Schedule Open Enrollment 2023
- Information for each webinar (date of webinar and link to join webinar) is listed under each webinar title
- Important: Create your own calendar appt for each webinar and copy their respective webinar link into the appt for easy access on the day of the webinar
2. Any materials related to these webinars, recordings and any updates to the Q and A document (if necessary) can also be found in the LMS Resources folder called Health Connector Open Enrollment 2023
3. After each webinar, you’ll receive an evaluation by email. Please take a few moments to complete and submit the evaluation, your input is very valuable to us and helps us in planning for future trainings
Session days and times vary. Check the Learning Management System (LMS) to see the latest schedule and remember to add a session reminder to your calendar.