Use this simplified search to learn which general service legal services program covers your town or zip code.
- You must include your town or zip code, and check the "yes" box if you are age 60 or older.
- You do not need to include your household size or income, but your results will be more accurate if you do.
- Please know that all of the legal services programs have financial requirements, and due to limited resources, may not be able to help you with your specific type of problem, even if you live in their service area.
For best results, we urge you to use the Legal Resource Finder (LRF) instead of this simplified search.
- This simplified search only includes programs that are funded by the Legal Services Corporation, the Massachusetts Legal Assistance Corporation, and several law school clinical programs that take general poverty law cases.
- The LRF includes information about many other kinds of legal help as well, including court programs, legal help from other nonprofits, and links to legal information and self-help materials.
- The LRF will also give you information about which programs help with your specific problem.
- Using the LRF will save you time, because you will only be directed to programs if your problem falls within their priorities.