Submitted by Health-Law-Anno... on 06/21/2022 - 1:41pm.
We look forward to seeing you at our Health Care Working Group meeting tomorrow (Wednesday, June 22) at 3:00pm.
We'll be reporting on the PHE unwinding updates we've learned from MassHealth since our last HCWG meeting, and we'll debrief the unwinding presentation that MassHealth and the Health Connector gave at the June Connector Board Meeting- see the attached powerpoint for more details. That powerpoint discusses Health Care for All's outreach campaign (which HCFA will brief at our meeting), and lists the campaign's targeted communities: Dorchester, East Boston, Brockton, Chelsea, Everett, Fall River, Framingham, Lawrence, Lowell, Lynn, Malden, New Bedford, Revere, Springfield, and Worcester.
Here's the agenda for our meeting:
- The unwinding
- Updates on MassHealth unwinding plan
- HCFA's update on their outreach campaign
- Case discussion: any problematic downgrades/terminations?
- Update on the need for help with SACA-2 at end of PHE
- Fair Hearing Advocacy update