Thsi training sponosered by Foley Hoag LLP, the Boston Bar Association, the Asian Task Force Against Domestic Violence, the Domestic and Sexual Violence Council, Kids in Need of Defense (KIND), the Victim Rights Law Center and the Women's Bar Foundation can be watched by clicking the "go to website" button below.
- Working with LEP clients and interpreters in your office
- Cultivating cultural competency; addressing confidentiality and privilege issues
- Effects of trauma and its impact on communications with clients
- The law on the right to a court interpreter; access to translated court forms and information
- Language assistance inside and outside the courtroom