You are here

Petition to Seal Court Records

Commissioner of Probation

You can type out this 100A or 100B Petition to Seal form online, but it must be mailed in.  This form is from the Commissioner of Probation.   

Use this 100A or 100B form to seal convictions after the applicable waiting period, or to seal non-convictions after the applicable waiting period.  

To seal a non-conviction with a hearing, use the 100C petition form, 

For more information about sealing in general, click the Go To Website link below, and you will be directed to