BEACON Build 46.4 scheduled for August 25, 2014, contained changes to Employment Service Program (ESP)/Work Program Requirement forms and processes.
Purpose of Memo
This Operations Memo advises staff about the BEACON changes.
- the Participation and Attendance (ESP-7) form (Attachment A) changes;
- the Referral and Response (ESP-16-Cash) form (Attachment B) changes;
- changes to the Hours Participated field in the TAFDC – Work Requirements page and in the Participation tab;
- the reinstitution of the automated sanction process with a Mandatory Community Service Referral (Attachment C); and
- limiting the length of the “Participation” Good Cause reason.
Operations Memo 2014-55: TAFDC – ESP/Work Program Requirement: BEACON Changes is now obsolete. It is being reissued to make modifications to the ESP-7 form.
|OM 2014-55A.pdf||164.46 KB|