A series of free e-books, guides and white papers on online fundraising and marketing. As of July 16, 2009, the following items were available for download from the Fundraising 123 section of the Network for Good Website (fundraising123.org/online-fundraising-guides-and-ebooks [Editor's Note: Link is no longer active]) (descriptions supplied by Network for Good)
- Fundraising Campaign in a Box. Are you looking for a way to strategically grow your online donations? Need help planning and executing an online fundraising campaign? Introducing Campaign in a Box, a fundraising campaign planning guide from Network for Good and Firefly Partners. This guide features a 7-step process that will quickly lead you through the planning of a successful fundraising campaign.
- The Online Fundraising Survival Guide: 12 Winning Strategies to Survive & Thrive in a Down Economy.
- The Wired Fundraiser. This White Paper examines Wired Fundraisers and the effect they are having on the charitable sector. In this paper, we share three main findings from our work with Wired Fundraisers and then discuss implications for fundraisers of all kinds - from a mom who discovers she has MS to the head of development at a major aid agency.
- The Online Fundraising Handbook. Written in 2004, the Online Fundraising Handbook is a 92-page downloadable guide on raising funds online, making your web site more effective, mining for new donors and much more.
- The Nonprofit Email Marketing Guide: 7 Steps to Better Email Fundraising & Communications.