Effective April 27, 2015, with BEACON Build 47.4, new BEACON functionalities were implemented to ensure that TAFDC clients are afforded opportunities to move to self-sufficiency, and to support the role of Full Engagement Workers (FEWs). BEACON enhancements include:
- creation of FEW user role;
- easily identified FEW Narratives;
- automated appointments for targeted clients;
- a new automated Appointment Type letter: TAFDC Group Orientation Appointment
- tracking attendance of clients at TAFDC Group Orientations; and
- a new Scheduled TAFDC Group Orientation Appointments view which lists client within the TAO scheduled for TAFDC Group Orientation sessions.
|OLGT 2015-27.pdf||69.02 KB|