DUA is continually updating its information about obtaining unemployment insurance in Massachusetts. Click the "go to website" link below to get the most current information.
As of March 22, 2020, the information includes:
- Important employer and employee information related to COVID-19 (including the link to apply for unemployment)
- Temporary workplace shutdowns
- Self-employed individuals and contract employees
- Workers' compensation
- Apply for benefits online
- Information about the Workshare Program.
DUA also has a pdf which uses images to explain the logistics of filing a new unemployment claim online.