- There is a log in box in the upper right portion of the banner at the top of the home page. There is a link called "Forgot password?" Click this link.
- When you click the "forgot password" link, you are brought to a new screen titled "manage your account". There is a field which asks for your username or e-mail address. Enter your work e-mail address, and click the "e-mail new password" button.
- Once you click the "e-mail password" button, two things happen. You are brought to a new "manage your account" screen. Ignore this screen. Instead, go to your e-mail, because you have been sent an e-mail from the site (it may take a few minutes for this e-mail to arrive). Open the e-mail that has just been sent to you from the site.
- This e-mail will contain a link that you can click on to reset your password (the link should start with http). Click on this link. You are brought to a screen called "reset password". Click the "log in" button on this screen.
- Once you click the "log in" button, you are brought to your own account page. At the top of the page, you will see your username. You will also see a field for e-mail address (don't change this), a field called "password" and a field called "confirm password". Type in the password that you would like to use in both password fields. You do not need to change the password that you previously used -- you can enter the same one.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen, and click the "submit" button. You will again see your account screen. Click the word "home" from the breadcrumb menu (in the top section of the screen, all the way to the left side, underneath the Logo for MassLegalServices) to go to the home page, and start exploring the website!
Note that if you do not have an account on the site, you will not be able to get a new password. If you need an account, or if you are having trouble getting a password, go to the "Contact Us Section of the website, and fill out the form with your name, e-mail, and the problem you are having. You do not need to be logged into the site to use the contact form.