The April 23, 2020 virtual question and answer session for community advocates about evictions and housing rights during the COVID-19 pandemic has taken place. Please visit www.masslegalhelp.org/covid-19/housing to see a recording of the event.
Additonal legal information and referrals can be found at the following links:
- Mass Legal Help: www.masslegalhelp.org/covid-19 (see the links in the left sidebar)
- Legal information about a wide range of legal issues, including housing, family law, unemployment, the courts and more
- Massachusetts Court System webpage: www.mass.gov/guides/court-system-response-to-covid-19
- Trial Court Help LIne -- (833) 912-6878
- Massachusetts Legal Resource Finder: www.MassLRF.org, or from the Find Legal Help link on Mass Legal Help
- To find contact information for the local civil legal aid program that serves your region. Also has contact information for other legal help resources, including nonprofits with legal programs, government hotlines, the private bar and other sources of legal help.
- Massachusetts Trial Court Law Library: www.mass.gov/orgs/trial-court-law-libraries or from link in sidebar on Mass Legal Help.
- Can get legal information by phone, email, chat/text
- Mass Legal Answers Online: www.MassLAO.org
- online legal advice from a volunteer attorney
- Other legal information resources: www.masslegalservices.org/content/legal-information-public-massachusetts...
- Call 211 for referrals to financial resources and help with basic needs.
Questions? Please contact Ben Golden Suffolk Law School, email@example.com, Rochelle Hahn, Massachusetts Law Reform Institute, rhahn@Mlri.org or Jennifer Howard, Rosie's Place, firstname.lastname@example.org-