Health Care Access in Changing Times
This training is designed to help attendees keep abreast of the many recent changes to Medicaid and other subsidized health programs affecting people under age 65. This program provides an overview of the eligibility requirements forMassHealth, ConnectorCare and other programs and the process for applying and enrolling in coverage. It also provides an update on the status of efforts to “repeal and replace” the Affordable Care Act and any resulting changes to health access in Massachusetts in 2018.
Additionally, this program reviews the wayMassHealth beneficiaries obtain access to covered services including changes in the delivery of MassHealth services by new Accountable Care Organizations. Trainers also supply troubleshooting tips for resolving common eligibility and access to service problems. This training is designed for new advocates but is also helpful for experienced advocates looking for a review and update.
- Neil F. Cronin, Massachusetts Law Reform Institute, Boston
- Suzanne Curry, Health Care for All, Boston
- Hannah Frigand, Health Care for All, Boston
- Nancy Lorenz, Esq., Greater Boston Legal Services, Boston
- Victoria Pulos, Esq., Massachusetts Law Reform Institute, Boston
- Legal Services Attorneys and Non Lawyer Advocates ....$25
- All Others ....$95
For more information or to register, go to MCLE's website, https://www.mcle.org/product/catalog/code/2180135P01 Note: When registering on MCLE website, be sure to select your program fee “Category” in the drop down menu. Click “Update” for adjusted course fee.