Tutorial from the Office for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth about homeless children and their rights to attend school. The tutorial covers:
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Assistance Act
- Who is homeless – the definition of homelessness
- How many students are homeless?
- The impact of homelessness on learning
- The educational rights of homeless children and youth
- The role of the Homeless Education Liaison
- Technical assistance/support regarding homeless children and youth