Field Ops Memo 2010-06: My Account Page (MAP): Initial Roll-out
Field Operations Memo 2009-41 advised TAO staff that My Account Page (MAP) was scheduled to be released August 8, 2009. However, there was a delay in the initial roll-out. The new MAP roll-out date is scheduled for January 25, 2010. TAFDC, EAEDC and SNAP applicants and clients will be able to use MAP to view basic information about their benefits online. DTA views MAP as a way to improve customer service and allow clients access to information about their benefits without a call or visit to a TAO.
Clients will be able to view the following information in the MAP application:
- the case status;
- the benefit amount;
- the date the benefit will be received;
- TAO and case manager contact information;
- the next recertification due date for SNAP cases; and
- notices sent to clients in the last 90 days.
Purpose of Memo
The purpose of this Field Operations Memo is to:
- advise TAO staff about MAP; and
- help staff respond to questions concerning MAP.
|FO 2010-6.pdf||38.95 KB|