COVID-19 4/6: Coalition Tues 10 AM, ABAWD flier, FRAC letter, etc.
- Status of March emergency SNAP supplements (issued 3/31/20) and April supplement
- Updates (if available) on DTA's "interview waiver" filed with USDA and Pandemic EBT State plan (if filed);
- EBT card issuance - how long before applicants get EBT cards by mail? & Checking in re process / timeline for replacement EBT cards
- SNAP outreach providers - updates on closed providers, are open providers looking for help to handle more applications?
- Other SNAP access issues - please share what you are seeing/questions
- Brief overview of unemployment benefits & recovery rebates
- Updates on community actions and food resources
- Checking in re food supply with local grocers - & are your local grocers doing "curbside pickup/payment" and accepting EBT at curbside? Are you seeing excessive prices, excessive delivery fees?
MLRI flier on the halt to the ABAWD time limit is attached and also posted on MassLegalServices.org/DTA-