- Federal updates - Ellen Vollinger, FRAC
- School meals & status of student access to food - Project Bread
- Updates from emergency food delivery system - Greater Boston Food Bank & Food Bank of Western MA
- SNAP updates & next steps (ensuring workers who have lost jobs/pay apply for SNAP, etc)
- Questions/info to share or other issues from Coalition members
- Join Zoom Meeting online: https://zoom.us/j/
444261096?pwd= eGJ4NVcremJnME83WGtoYS8xMGkrdz 09
- Meeting ID: 444 261 096
- Password: 505196
- Mobile call in : +16465588656,,444261096#
From: Craven, Sara (DTA) <email@example.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 6:13 PM
Subject: Important DTA Update
Out of an abundance of caution and to support the wellness of our clients and staff, effective Wednesday, March 18, 2020 and until further notice, the Department of Transitional Assistance’s local Transitional Assistance Offices will be closed to in-person visits. The Department has transitioned fully to serving clients over the phone and online.
We remain committed to serving our clients. Individuals and families can still apply for benefits, submit documents, check balances, and more by:
· Calling the DTA Assistance Line: (877) 382-2363
· Visiting DTAConnect.com
· Downloading the DTA Connect Mobile Application. Available for download for iOS and Android devices
· Visit mass.gov/DTA to learn more ways to submit documents to DTA.
For clients requesting new or replacement EBT cards, requests will be taken through the automated DTA Assistance Line and replacement cards will be mailed directly from the clients’ nearest local Transitional Assistance Office.
For additional information about food resources you can provide to clients, such as food pantries or student meal sites, please call Project Bread’s FoodSource Hotline at (800) 645-8333.
For current and accurate information about COVID-19 and how you can help prevent the spread of the virus, visit the Department of Public Health’s website: www.mass.gov/COVID2019. You can also call 2-1-1 for real-time COVID-19 information and resources.
We will continue to provide you updates as they become available.
Thank you for your continued support.