Basic Rules and Recent Changes in TAFDC, Massachusetts' Cash Assistance Program for Families
This training is for legal services advocates, lawyers in private practice, social and health services workers, and community activists who want to learn about the latest changes in TAFDC (Transitional Aid to Families with Dependent Children)—the cash assistance program for families. An overview of program rules and information about recent changes is provided. There are also sessions on disability protections, dealing with the time limit and work requirement, and child care.
- Legal Services Attorneys and Non Lawyer Advocates ....$25
- All Others ....$95
- Lisa Bradley, Greater Boston Legal Services, Boston
- Lizbeth A. Ginsburg, Esq., Greater Boston Legal Services, Boston
- Deborah Harris, Esq., Massachusetts Law Reform Institute, Boston
- Sarah R. Levy, Esq., Greater Boston Legal Services, Boston
- Melanie Malherbe, Esq., Greater Boston Legal Services, Boston
- Naomi A. Meyer, Esq., Greater Boston Legal Services, Boston
For more information or to register, go to MCLE's website, https://www.mcle.org/product/catalog/code/2180137P01 Note: When registering on MCLE website, be sure to select your program fee “Category” in the drop down menu. Click “Update” for adjusted course fee.