Massachusetts Law Reform Institute (MLRI) and Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, Inc. (MCLE) present a series of trainings every year for legal, social, health services, and community advocates who assist low- and moderate-income individuals and families. Each session includes substantive materials and is led by expert advocates from legal services programs throughout the state.The 2021-2022 series covers 13 different topics.
Note: All programs will be available online only.
- Tuition for Legal Services Staff, Social Services/Health Services/Community and Non-Lawyer Advocates: $35.00 per person per session.
- Tuition for All Others: $125/person/session.
- Free for employees of sponsor organizations (including many legal services programs - check with your program to see if your program is a sponsor)
- Important note about the registration fee:
The fee is $35 for non lawyer advocates/ legal services attorneys. The default fee that you will see on the registration page is $125. When you are in the cart, you will see this field:
If you change the "All Others" to non lawyer advocates or legal services attorneys, then click the "update" box in the order summary box to the right, the fee will update to $35.
Go to www.MCLE.org to register:
Please share this with others who might be interested.
Assisting Families Experiencing Homelessness: Emergency Assistance Shelter & Benefits
- Tuesday, October 5, 2021 9:30 am - 3:00 pm. www.mcle.org/product/catalog/code/2220055PCD
CORI: Basics of the New Criminal Justice Reform Law
- Tuesday, October 26, 2021, 9:30 am - 2:30 pm www.mcle.org/product/catalog/code/2220057P01
SSI & SSDI Basics
- Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 9:30 am - 4:00 pm www.mcle.org/product/catalog/code/2220056P01
Overview of the TAFDC Program - Massachusetts’ Cash Assistance Program for Families
- Thursday, December 9, 2021, 9:30 am - 4:00 pm. www.mcle.org/product/catalog/code/2220086RB1
Utilities Advocacy for Low-income Households in Massachusetts
- Wednesday, January 12, 2022. 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. www.mcle.org/product/catalog/code/2220089P01
SNAP/Food Stamps 101 Advocacy
- Thursday, January 27, 2022. 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. www.mcle.org/product/catalog/code/2220088P01
Health Care Access Programs in Mass.
- Tuesday, February 15, 2022. 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. www.mcle.org/product/catalog/code/2220090P01
- Wednesday, February 23, 2022. 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. www.mcle.org/product/catalog/code/2220087P01
Income Maximization for the Working Poor
- Tuesday, March 1, 2022. 9:15 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. www.mcle.org/product/catalog/code/2220091P01
- Thursday, March 10, 2022, 1:00 p,m. to 4:30 p.m. www.mcle.org/product/catalog/code/2220092P01
Immigrants & Public Benefits
- Thursday April 7, 2022.9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. www.mcle.org/product/catalog/code/2220093P01
- Thursday, April 28, 2022. 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. www.mcle.org/product/catalog/code/2220094P01
Elder Benefits Programs
- Wednesday, May 11, 2022. 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. www.mcle.org/product/catalog/code/2220095P01
|2021-2022 BBT Training Series.pdf||29.26 KB|