2003 - DTA Transitions Newsletters From 2003
DTA Transitions newsletters for 2003:
- December 2003: ESP transportation services (TAFDC); Fees for replacement of ID cards; TAFDC nonpresumptive disability exemptions; TAFDC exmemption and noncountable income clarification, Food Stamp Quality Corner: household composition re: retroactice payments and reopening cases.
- November 2003: Food Stamps Quality Corner: Prospective budgeting and monthly reporting, semi-annual reporting, duty of caseworker to inquire about child care expenses; USDA clarification re: Food Stamp work program caretaker exemption; ADA accommodation request process.
- October 2003: Patterson V. Wagner lawsuit re: DTA charging EA appellants for shelter aid pending; FS COLA; TAFDC ESP changes; establishing paternity; FS universal semiannual reporting: changes to exceptions; FS Farm Bill 2002 restoration to noncitizen children under 18; ADA update for EA and SSI; Baynes v. Wagner TAFDC caretaker disability exemption lawsuit; TAFDC work program requirement expansion and revised extension requirements; EA eligibility for pregnant women.
- September 2003: TAFDC clothing allowance; removal of EAEDC student category; new EBT procedures; EA recoupment and pet restriction in hotels; mailing for school meals program; DAT obligations under the ADA; eligibility of strikers for cash or food stamp benefits; EAEDC living arrangement H; Food stamp disaster program; EAEDC and the SSI application process; Food Stamps Quality Corner: Supplemental payments when increase in assistance unit, reading pay stubs, denials for failure to submit verifications.
- August 2003: EAEDC eliminating rent allowance and student eligibility; FS increased availability of job search and training activities; FS EBT farmer's market pilot; TAFDC teen parents, dependent children, and the MCAS; EA selfsufficiency plan changes.
- July 2003: EAEDC living arrangement; impact of computer matches on Food Stamp change reporting.
- June 2003: Quality Corner: Food Stamp Universal Semi-reporting; TAFDC 60 day period to find job.
- May 2003: FS: USDA clarification on use of fans for cooling expenses; resolving EA information on Beacon; Beacon guide corrections; Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN); Third party recoveries; random moment sampling.
- April 2003: Increase in Federal Poverty Guideline; EA shelter information added to Beacon; Elimination of funding for TAFDC ESP program; Reinstatement of YPP program; Change to Basic MassHealth; FS: changs to Universal Semiannual Reporting Process; FYI: EA in-kind deduction not counted when redetermining EA eligibility; MEDEX premium rate changes; FS: Eligible noncitizen statuses and deeming of income and assets for a sponsored noncitizen; Food Stamp Farm Bill of 2002 Options; SSN verification changes; FS changes.
- March 2003: Issuing EBT card or PIN by mail; Elmination of Funding for TAFDC ESP program; Clarification of TAFDC work program full family sanction; Farm Bill 2002 Noncitizen Restoration; EA procedural changes.
- February 2003:
- January 2003: [missing]
To save files, right click and choose 'Save Target As' or 'Save Link As'
|February 03 Transitions.pdf||380.27 KB|
|March 03 Transitions.pdf||132.28 KB|
|April 03 Transitions.pdf||105.49 KB|
|May 03 Transitions.pdf||60.14 KB|
|June 03 Transitions.pdf||655.15 KB|
|July 03 Transitions.pdf||237.86 KB|
|Aug 03 Transitions.pdf||112.35 KB|
|Sept 03 Transitions.pdf||229.36 KB|
|Oct 03 Transitions.pdf||196.14 KB|
|Nov 03 Transitions.pdf||464.4 KB|
|Dec 03 Transitions.pdf||290.95 KB|