We created these online guides to help you with legal problems that can take a long time to fix and may be confusing. Each guide will walk you through a legal process by breaking down the things you need to do into smaller steps. These guidess should work on most computers, tablets, or smartphones. If you have technical problems with this website, you can email email@example.com. We cannot give you legal advice.
Using a guide
- Click on the steps in each guide. Each step has a grey checkmark next to it and links to a page with more information.
- Some pages may have a video for you to watch, or they may help you write a letter or fill in a form.
- The steps are arranged in the order that you will need to complete them.
- Read the information on each page carefully because it will help you with your legal problem.
- Once you are done with a step you can click the checkmark next to it. The checkmark will turn green and you will know that you’re ready for the next step.
- There is a calculator in each class in case you need it.