2009 - DTA Transitions Newsletters From 2009
DTA Transitions for 2009:
- December 2009: Treatment of 2010 Census Earnings; EAEDC - No Provider Number Needed; Modifications to the Face-to-Face Waiver and Waiver of Interview at Recertification for Certain Elderly/Disabled Households; Diversity Quote; FYI: Reminder about Allowing Sufficient Time to Provide Verifications; FYI: Getting Ready for BEACON 3; SNAP: 10/1/2009 Costof-Living Increases; Cultural Communication
- November 2009: Bay State CAP Outreach Plan Phase 3 Fix: Opening Eligible Cases; Competitive Integrated Employment Services (CIES) Procurement: Vendors Update for Milford and Plymouth; Tracking Slot Usage in BEACON; Diversity Quote; Transitioning Certain Clients to Non-CIES Funded Activities; EAEDC and TAFDC - SSI Extension of Benefits; Fall 2009 SNAP Heat and Eat (H-EAT) Program Update; Cultural Communication; Modifications to the Waiver of the Face-to- Face Interview; Waiver of Interview at Recertification for Certain Elderly/Disabled Households; Assignment of Child Support Arrears; FYI - Getting Ready for BEACON 3; Checking External Agency Matches in BEACON
- October 2009: Notification of Rest Home Per Diem Rate Changes and Recalculating Client Benefits; Competitive Integrated Employment Services (CIES) Procurement: Vendors; Employment Services Program (ESP) Activity Descriptions; Action for Boston Community Development (ABCD) Employment Supports Activity; DTA Youth Works/Summer Employment Follow-up Procedures; DTA Client Survey; 10/1/2009 Cost-of-Living Changes for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program; Rescinding 106 CMR 11 150.000 - Criminal Offender Record Checks; FYI - Holiday Gift Verification - Globe Santa Mailing
- September 2009: My Account Page (MAP): Initial Roll-out; Competitive Integrated Employment Services (CIES) Procurement and ESP; Establishment of Paternity in Certain Unmarried Two-Parent Families; No Provider Number Needed: A Clarification; Clothing Allowance; Cultural Communication; FYI - Changes to DTA Online; FYI - Changes to the EOHHS mass.gov DTA Homepage
- August 2009: Nurse Practitioner Added to the Definition of Competent Medical Authorities: A Clarification; Non-ESP Funded Activities and Jewish Vocational Services (JVS) Vocational Education Programs Referrals; Fraud Hotline Procedures; Diversity Quote; Transfer of Massachusetts Commission for the Blind (MCB) Clients to the Malden Centralized SSI Office; Office of Civil Rights (OCR) Agreement Client Survey; Disability Evaluation Services (DES) Psychological Consultative Examinations (CEs) in TAOs; Federal Minimum Wage Increase; The Change in Name from the Food Stamp Program to the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP); FYI - Changes to DTA Online; FYI - Changes to the EOHHS Mass.gov DTA Homepage
- July 2009: Extended Unemployment Benefits; Bay State CAP Outreach Plan Phase Three Update; Temporary Census Earnings as Noncountable Income; Competitive Integrated Employment Services (CIES) Procurement and ESP; Eligibility of Iraqi and Afghan Noncitizens with Special Immigrant Status for TAFDC and SNAP: Updated Information; TAFDC - FY ’08 Audit Findings; SNAP Elderly/Disabled Households and 24-Month Certification Period; Verifying Eligibility through NewMMIS for Family Cap Dates and Time Limited Benefits; The Impact of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 on the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program; Emergency Assistance Program; FYI - Changes to DTA Online; FYI - Changes to the EOHHS mass.gov DTA Homepage; FYI - Participation and Attendance Form Data Entry Online Guide; Voter Registration
- June 2009: Revised Spring SNAP H-EAT Report; NewMMIS Implementation; DTA Youth Works/ Summer Employment; Bay State CAP Outreach Plan, Phase Three; SNAP Recertifications - Changes to Expired Certifications; Data Entry for Boston Family Housing; Interim Contact with Certain SNAP Households; EA Program Transitions from DTA to DHCD; SNAP: Temporary Suspension of ABAWD Rules Based on the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA); Supplemental Nutrition Assistance; FYI - Changes to DTA Online; FYI - Changes to EOHHS mass.gov DTA Homepage; FYI - Entering Terminated; Income for SNAP Cases; FYI - EAEDC Medical Report Provider Number
- May 2009: NewMMIS: Replacing MassHealth Cards; Emergency Assistance Program; Change to DTA Works; Spring 2009 SNAP Heat and Eat (H-EAT) Program Update; Reinstating the Car Ownership Program; Extended Unemployment Benefits; FYI - The Importance of Following Up on DSS Matches
- April 2009: Expansion of Community Service Sites; State 24-Month Time Limit Tracking Actuate Report; NewMMIS: Replacing MassHealth Cards; Family Self-Sufficiency (FSS) Program Expansion to the Greenfield Housing Authority; The Impact of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act on SNAP, TAFDC, EAEDC and EA; Suspension of the Transportation Assistance Program (TAP); FYI - Aid Pending Appeal Allowed for Situations that Fall under the Timely Notice Exception Rule; FYI - Overpayment Referrals
- March 2009: Department Obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA); Vocational Specialists and Job Search/Job Readiness Workshops; Holyoke Regional Homeless Unit; DTA/DMH SNAP Refresher Trainings - Questions and Answers; Centralized Data Entry for Boston Family Housing EA Shelter Exits; ESP Providers Offering LD Screenings; SNAP Application Process for Veterans Receiving State Veterans' Benefits; FYI - Decrease in Federal Mileage Rate; FYI - EA Six-Month Cases; FYI- Receipt of RSDI income
- February 2009: 2009 Social Security/SSI COLA; 2009 MEDEX Premium Rate Changes; JVS Vocational Education Programs Update; JVS "Independence through Employment" Project; 2009 HHS Poverty Guidelines; Nurse Practitioner added to the Definition of Competent Medical Authority; FYI - Young Parent Program Provider Changes; TAFDC Eligibility Table for Income from the Parent(s) of a Teen Parent Under Age 18 and EA Eligibility Table.
- January 2009: Jewish Vocational Services JVS) Vocational Education Programs Update; Referrals to Division of Career Services for Non-ESP Funded Activities; EEC Policy Change for DTA Families Accessing Homeless Child Care Assistance; Changes to Sponsor Deeming Requirements for TAFDC, EAEDC and SNAP (PA and NPA)Households; 2009 Social Security/SSI COLA for TAFDC, EAEDC and SNAP; Centralized Data Entry into the Residential Facility Window for Boston Family Housing EA Shelter Placements; Revised Emergency Placement Request(TES-EPR-1) Form; Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), Massachusetts Earned Income Credit (EIC); Child Care Assistance and TAFDC and SNAP Changes; SNAP Replacement of Food Lost Due to 12/11/2008 Ice Storm; Housing Opportunities for EA Families; FYI - SNAP Work Program Related 36-month Clock
To save files, right click and choose 'Save Target As' or 'Save Link As'