Elder Benefits Programs
In these hard times, elders in Massachusetts depend on a variety of benefits programs to meet their income and health needs. These include income supplement programs, retirement benefits, home-based care services, and health care programs. This program provides legal services advocates, lawyers, and paralegals in private practice, social and health services workers, and community activists with an overview and basic knowledge of the resources available to elders, with an emphasis on program criteria relevant to elders and how to navigate the complexities across programs.
Participants receive detailed materials.
- Legal Services Attorneys and Non Lawyer Advocates ....$25
- All Others ....$95
- Rachel S. Brown, Esq., Community Legal Aid, Worcester
- Neil F. Cronin, Massachusetts Law Reform Institute, Boston
- Deborah T. Hollingworth, GSSSI, Intake Department, Springfield
- Donna M. McCormick, Esq., Greater Boston Legal Services, Boston
- Jan M. Stiefel, Esq., Community Legal Aid / Hampshire County, Northampton
- Svetlana Uimenkova, Esq., Disability Law Center, Inc., Boston
For more information or to register, go to MCLE's website, http://www.mcle.org/product/catalog/code/2170140P01 Note: When registering on MCLE website, be sure to select your program fee “Category” in the drop down menu. Click “Update” for adjusted course fee.